1. Sea Glass is becoming rarer and rarer as plastic takes over the world,
and as humans we always want what we cannot have.
2. As a recycled product, sea glass is considered green and this is something that we all need to become more obsessed with.
3. Coastline people have always been beachcombers so they have been obsessed with collecting before green was in.
4. Sea glass has become quite the commodity, and money drives people to obsession.
5. For artisans, the obsession with sea glass lies in the love of working with a recycled medium in unusual colors and shapes.
6. Let's face it, sea glass collecting is not only good exercise but it is relaxing and rewarding.
7. The mystery and the history.
8. Everyone of us has a hoarder of some sort inside of us.
9. The idea of finding the ultimate piece, and then after we find it, just finding the next ultimate piece, and the next.....
10. It just makes us happy!